Download User Manual
Stainless Steel 18/10
Steel is mixed with Chrome for hardness and corrosion resistance to acidity, as well as Nickel for resistance to air, water and salt, to create a cookware material that is long-lasting, easy to clean, hygenic, and heat-resistant.
Patented cookstar all-stove base
The energy-saving cookstar all-stove base can be used on all kinds of stoves, even induction, and ensures optimal heat absorption, distribution and retention.
Pressure welded and capsuled, stamped with one 1,500-ton stroke
No adhesives or solders necessary
Perfect heat diffusion from quarter-inch aluminum core
Superthermic base for induction cooking
Fully capsuled and pressure welded superthermic base features optimal thermal properties for induction cook tops.
- Patented “Cookstar” all stove base - Optimal heat absorption, retention and distribution for energy efficient cooking across all stove types
- Unique “Condensate-Plus” stainless steel lids – Retains moisture, nutrients and enhances flavors
- Extra wide pouring rim – Easy, accurate and drip-free pouring of liquids
- Integrated measuring scale - Practical measurements of recipe ingredients
- Stay-cool metal handles – Ergonomically designed for comfort, ease of use and versatility
- Rivet free interior – Smooth interior surface does not retain food particles resulting in easier cleanup and healthier cooking
- Matte finished surface - Resists water spots, staining and scratching for that always new appearance
- Ovenproof and dishwasher safe – Easy to use and clean